Verification/Authentication ServiceClassic Car Pre-Purchase Inspection Service
With over 30 years of Classic Car experience, Resurrection Muscle Cars is your trusted source for Classic or Muscle Car Pre-Purchase inspections. Our inspections services cover Safety, Cosmetics, and Drivability to give you peace of mind A pre-purchase inspection by a professional is a crucial step in the process of owning one of these classic machines. Whether you are a contemplating the purchase of your first vintage car, a collector, or an out-of-state buyer considering a long distance purchase, a pre-purchase inspection is a must.
Call us today to learn more about our Classic Car Pre-Purchase Inspections
Pre-purchase inspection reports include:
- Condition of engine and drive-train.
- Condition of suspension and brakes.
- Condition of undercarriage including frame and sub-frames.
- Condition of under body including floor pans, trunk pan, rocker panels, etc.
- Evidence or rust collision damage.
- Fit and finish of all body panels. Condition of all trim including chrome, stainless steel and plastic.
- Condition of all lenses and emblems.
- Condition of all glass.
- Condition of interior.
- Verification of proper operation of all electronics.
We will inspect the vehicle from top to bottom to ensure the safety of you and your passengers.
Cosmetic inspections will cover anything the eyes can and sometimes can't see. This includes body work, rust assessment, and a comprehensive inspection that protects your investment.
A new Classic Car does not belong in a garage. At RMC2 we believe that these old school classics should be driven- and often. if you cannot drive it. Our pre-purchase inspections will ensure that you will be able to enjoy your new ride and impress everywhere you drive.